Hey Guys

Jaybro713

Forum Probie
Hey I'm new to the forums and thought that I'd introduce myself. I'm John a 20 year old Junior at the University of Tampa. I'm from massachusetts where I hold my EMT-B and work for a fire department up there.

Glad to be part of the forums and looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Hey I'm new to the forums and thought that I'd introduce myself. I'm John a 20 year old Junior at the University of Tampa. I'm from massachusetts where I hold my EMT-B and work for a fire department up there.

Oooooh.. I was in Tampa the other day! Do you go to Busch Gardens a lot!? :p You know the hospitality house there gives out free beer!

How are you John? Im Sasha, 20 years old, Orlando(area) baby!

OP
OP
J

Jaybro713

Forum Probie
hi sasha. I've been to Busch Gardens once to be honest with you. It's awful cuz it's like 20 minutes away and I never think to go!

But I'm doing well! If you don't mind me askig where abouts around Orlando are you from. My friend used to live in St. Cloud and I spent alot of time around there.

It's nice to meet you (well virtually)! haha.

Sasha

Forum Chief
hi sasha. I've been to Busch Gardens once to be honest with you. It's awful cuz it's like 20 minutes away and I never think to go!

But I'm doing well! If you don't mind me askig where abouts around Orlando are you from. My friend used to live in St. Cloud and I spent alot of time around there.

It's nice to meet you (well virtually)! haha.

Ooh I go to St. Cloud a lot on GT calls! I live in the Greater Orlando Metro Area. You know the area with the whole Casey/Caylee Anthony thing? Yeah, that area.

OP
OP
J

Jaybro713

Forum Probie
Good stuff! I was just in Celebration yesterday. That place is gorgeous. My friend just got an apartment there so I'll be out there a lot more.

Code 3

Forum Captain
Oooooh.. I was in Tampa the other day! Do you go to Busch Gardens a lot!? :p You know the hospitality house there gives out free beer!

How are you John? Im Sasha, 20 years old, Orlando(area) baby!

Ahem... tisk tisk ;)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome!!

Welcome to the tribe!!! :):):)

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member

Welcome to the Life! You will find a whole bunch of MA EMTs here-- not sure why...
What FD do/did you work for (you can PM me).