Help for paramedic exam

yz125rider

Forum Probie
Hey so I took this the first time and did not pass. I can have excuses all day about all the stuff I had going on but those really don't:ph34r: matter, I should have been that much more prepared.

So my question was how did people bounce back and take it the second time. I really want some advice to get motivated to kick a&^.

I am really far out of didactic due to contract issues and had to wait way too long for an internship. I am super rusty

What are some great materials besides JBlearning? which I just got an account for

pilotmedic

Forum Probie
I used emt national training .com great format thousands of questions and even a timed test just like the real one. Now, with that said don't expect to study and memorize the answers as I found there wasn't anything word for word.

I graduated in 1981 from pmedic school and had been out of practice for 10 years soles it helped good luck

Cheers
Mike

stagejedi

Forum Ride Along
FISDAP study tools for paramedic is GREAT also Medictests.com. Both are great resources with lots of useful info. As far as boucing back just remember, you made it all the way through medic school already so you know the information just relax and look for the BEST answer