Happy Fourth of July!

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I hope everyone has a safe, fun, and relaxing 4th of July!

What is everyone up to this year? Any parade details?

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
I am on for 48 so I hope we stay quiet. We had a BBQ yest and some fireworks around the pond.

OOh and a fully involved house this morn at 0500 if that counts as fireworks!!

DaniGrrl

Forum Lieutenant
My town did fireworks last night, so I took the kids up to the park for that.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Everyone stay safe and have fun! I might be traveling again today so I don't know if I'll get to see fireworks :(

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Worked at the amusement park last night, and working there again today.

I'm gonna wear some kind of patriotic tiara and if anyone has a problem with it they can kiss my butt.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Happy Independence Day Everyone!!!

I worked a 8 hour shift yesterday, and went to a party last night- played some volleyball and threw some shoes.

Today I am on shift! Everyone else is slammed with calls, I haven't had one since shift change. :) But that's okay I got a good nap in. Be safe out there!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Happy Independence Day! Love the holiday logo.

Trayos

Forum Lieutenant
Happy Independence day!
Learned that fuses can be delayed...and that i'm extremely lucky ^_^

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Happy birthday to all you Americans out there. I hope everyone hade a safe and enjoyable 4th. My family had a huge party and we had a bunch of friends and some of my coworkers over. Ended the evening with fireworks of course. And we managed to keep all of them out of the crowd this year. Woot woot! (Although I hear it is funny to see them run. I don't want to see what happens if they can't run fast enough though. I'll stick with them being high in the air when they go off.)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Worked for my fun.

Informal first aid, plus spotting and FOD retrieval for a local professional fireworks operator two nights in a row. Nothing like finding embers on your head and having a stiff neck from watching fireworks over your head for a quarter hour. Despite one malfunx finale box (a tube failed laterally and the remainder sort of made a big ground blossom), safety was observed and everyone had a good time.
I keep expecting to see Jamie Heineman and Adam Savage walk up...that's when I'm walking back further.