Greetings and all that :)

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
Hello everyone :) I'm Katie. I've in Maryland in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan area for several years now. I grew up in the UK so to some of you I might have a funny accent at times :p Right now I'm an EMT-B student at a college near by, and am in the process of finishing my application to the Paramedic program that starts spring term :unsure: I'm also going to another school for my four year science degree.
That's about it aside from random information. Um.... when I get spare time I like to read, draw, play games, work on computers, take pictures and do things out of doors. My favourite colour is blue and I hate chocolate :p Anyhow I look forward to getting to know you all and learning lots from everyone here. I've certainly got tonnes and tonnes to learn ^_^

Cheers,
katie

Asclepius

Forum Lieutenant
Greetings Katie. Welcome to EMTLife. Just make yourself at home and join in on any discussion you feel compelled to contribute to.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Welcome. It's about time you did an intro post. LOL

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Welcome! Wait... you hate chocolate? Never mind, go back to whatever hell you spawned from.^_^