Get out of PA!!

EMTinNEPA

Guess who's back...
I'm officially a Nationally Registered Paramedic!!

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
w00t! Way to go!

Good thing I live in WA. And WA does not like to recognise the NR cert yet, so I am safe.:p

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Ah, I got family that lives there! No! :D

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Aw crap! Now I have to cancel my vacation!

EMT11KDL

Forum Asst. Chief
Im on the other side of the nation, I am safe and so is my family :) congrats!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
*Brown sprints up with a Thomas pack slung over his shoulder ....

Yes hello I'm Dr Brown, I work with the helicopter emergency medical services, what do we have here Paramedic NEPA?

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
Congrats. Now go ahead and kick yourself... cause a pinch won't pull you down to reality!!!!!

Seriously, it's been a road for ya... now it's time to do some more learnin'.

It never, ever, stops.

Lone Star

Forum Crew Member
*Brown sprints up with a Thomas pack slung over his shoulder ....

Yes hello I'm Dr Brown, I work with the helicopter emergency medical services, what do we have here Paramedic NEPA?

Too bad you don't have time to practice your 'specialty' there 'Doc'....Google in the field can be so time consuming and unreliable!

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
Good game! (smack on the rear) Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Now, since you have the NR-P, it's time to start applying to any and every third service muni EMS agency that you can. You could even apply to Charleston County EMS right now and be working down there by Thanksgiving or earlier! Awesome climate, fairly low cost of living, an abundance of oceanfront, plenty of asthetically appealing members of the opposite sex roaming around. CCEMS wasn't my cup of tea, but it may be just what you need to get a fresh start, do 911 right away, and inject a little adventure into your life.

https://jobsweb.charlestoncounty.org/hronline/public/vacancylisting.aspx

Second from the top.

If it doesn't work out, maybe one of the more desireable EMS depts, like Wake Co NC, Lee Co FL, or the Texas depts will have called you back by then. I would start right away, as these can take some time to get on. With the NR-P card you can go clear across the country if you want.

If CCEMS would be a consideration, PM me and I'll give you the straight story on the place.

8jimi8

CFRN
Strong work.