FS: Nextel ic502; Nextel i580; iPod Touch 8GB & an HP Laptop

medic001918

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys...I just wanted to pass along something that might be of interest to some of you. My wife & I recently switched away from Nextel. But we have our "old" phones that we're willing to sell pretty cheaply if anyone's interested.

I have a Nextel i580. It's the most recent (to my knowledge) Nextel rugged phone. It's about a year old. I still have the box that it came with. It comes with the belt clip, two car chargers and a wall charger. I will give up my SIM card if someone wanted it. But I'd rather hold onto it since it does contain some personal information. The phone's in decent shape. I can provide pictures if you're interested. $75 and it's yours.

I also have my wife's "old" Sprint/Nextel ic580. It's one of the hybrid phones. We have the box for it as well. It comes with a belt clip, wall charger and I think she has the car charger (I'm not 100% sure though). It's less than six months old and in great shape. Again, pictures can be provided if you're interested. $50 and it's yours.

Also, she has an 8GB Apple iPod touch for sale. She had it for about two weeks before she decided that she had to have an iPhone. It's like new and has the original box along with all the original accessories for it plus a leather case. $200 for that.

I also have a Hewlett Packard DV5000 laptop computer. This computer is in decent shape. It has Windows Vista on it currently, as well as a working copy of Photoshop CS2 and Microsoft Office 2008. The computer does give a warning that the hard drive has some kind of issue with it though. I don't remember the exact message that it gives. But from what I had read on it, it indicates that at some point it will need the hard drive replaced. The reason I'm not fixing it and I'm getting rid of it is that I have a MacBook Pro computer that I use instead. I can provide pictures upon request. $300.

All prices plus shipping at actual cost.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions on either.

Thanks,
Shane