Flight suit sizes

mct601

RN/NRP
Hey guys, its time for me to order a new flight suit through the company. I have been wearing a 42R (5'9"), and I feel like there's too much slack in the crotch and too long in the legs. I am seeing roughly a 2" inseam difference with most companies between an S and an R. What are you guys wearing? I don't have an S to try on, unfortunately.

VFlutter

Flight Nurse
Depends on the manufacturer. Wore 42 Regular in the last brand, Aureus, but actually needed a tall in Gipson and Barne because of the shoulders/chest. I am 5’ 9” with like a 29 inseam. The short was way too tight of an inseam. Best bet is to go with the inseam that fits and have them take length out of the legs. Should be able to order it directly from the company. I need a tall with like 4 inches removed from the legs.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
Download a made to measure suit form and take to a tailor. I am 6'0" and wear a 44Tall in G&B suits. What company are you dealing with? Aureus suits are made pretty baggy and sloppy looking in my opinion and going from them to Gibson & Barnes is certainly going to give you a tighter/more tailored suit. I would prefer the crotch to have more room. Never a great thing to squat down on a scene and hear a rip :)

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm 5'10" and weigh around 160lbs, in a Aureus International suit, I'm wearing a 40L. It seems to be the best fit I've found so far; I have plenty of room to move, without it being overly baggy.