Flight 93

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
Just got done watching Flight 93, mopped up my face, and decided to write my "review" on it.

I don't know how to put it into words. I don't want to say "it's a great film" because it portrays a horrible event in American history. But personally, I think it is a good movie. It portrays the spirit of the passengers on 93. They knew they were going down, but they were going to go down their way - swinging.

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to see it. I have never cried because of a movie before... but this one got to me.

2 thumbs up.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Maybe the best way to put it is: The movie was done very well.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
thank dawg we have hollywierd to represent our factual history for us....

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Stevo said:
thank dawg we have hollywierd to represent our factual history for us....
As a historian (really, I graduated with a legit degree in History), I can tell you that movies can do a great job telling a story. Like books, newspapers, and primary sources, we must evaluate them for their value and worth. I personally believe the movie, the "Hollywood" drama and all, was well done.

OP
OP
c-spine

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
it got me teary-eyed... that's gotta mean something! ;)

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
c-spine said:
it got me teary-eyed... that's gotta mean something! ;)

What if it makes *ME* teary eyed?! :p

Actually, I still want to see that movie, but I'm not sure if I'm going to hit up a theatre or just wait until I can sit at home alone and watch it.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Hang on... Did you see Flight 93 or United 93? Those are two different movies. Flight 93 was a DVD-only release, United 93 was released in theaters.

The one I saw was United 93.