first call of the day is...

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
First call was... Wait, I'm on vacation!

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Can you guess?

OP
OP
titmouse

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Fractured uterus?
As a matter of fact 3 days ago I was on ALS truck and we had a 24 yo (g5p4) female, 28 wks complication on 50 ml of mag with no foley. Stated having contractions every 5 to 6 minutes. Stated that it feels like she is about to get birth. Hauled *** for 40 miles (ift).. once we arrived at the receicong facility she was taked straight to the OR. The baby was delivered via c-section. If it took us a bit longer during transport we would have t9 deliver in the truck. The patient had a previous c-section which could have lead to a rupture of the uterus, according to the OR nurse. And wrong the answer for todays call was dialysis.

Angel

Paramedic
Dispatched to a fall on the street. Got on scene to some guy standing there, Apparently he needed a ride to the ER to refill his prescriptions so he tried to walk, then fell or tripped and called 911. Then asked why did we come lights and sirens -.-

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Motorcyclist wreck with minor injuries

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Another of my signature arrests. Asystole from start to finish. I have now somehow not had a VF/VT arrest for the past two years...Don't even know how that's possible.

Angel

Paramedic
Dispatched to a fall on the street. Got on scene to some guy standing there, Apparently he needed a ride to the ER to refill his prescriptions so he tried to walk, then fell or tripped and called 911. Then asked why did we come lights and sirens -.-

welp...we ended our shift with this same patient. he was assaulted, gcs of 9. lots of facial bleeding but a hair hypertensive.
its weird because if he never went to the hospital the first time i doubt the second incident wouldve occurred.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Yay psych call

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
IFT with saline and abx hanging on a pump and 91% on 15lpm.

Yay pneumonia!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Yesterday it was a 7 week old who weighed 6 pounds with seizures.

Our last call of the night was for a frequent flyer who was DOA.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Appearing in this Sunday's episode of The Walking Dead...I had two more pronouncements this week than I had transports.
So they are missing half their face?