Face eating. Zombies?

OP
OP
Hunter

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Supposedly it was acid.

I had been seeing that picture around the web the last few days and hadn't put two and two together until I came across this thread......truly bizarre.

Just look up videos of people using bath salts.....pretty entertaining/horrifying.

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
If its the picture I think your talking about its not the real one. Both the attacker and the victim were black. The pic circulating is from a shotgun accident a few years back.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Pretty sure it is I found it on some other gory website... lol.

homingmissile

Forum Crew Member
More precise, methylenedioxypyrovalerone.. But its commonaly referred to as bath salts because of the drugs similarity in color and texture.

Wait, so is it literally bath salts? Or is it a street name for a drug? I've heard conflicting reports.

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Saw a video of it on youtube. Its literally bath salts the ones you dissolve in the bath tub with water. lol

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Wait, so is it literally bath salts? Or is it a street name for a drug? I've heard conflicting reports.

I was confused about this as well. Here is what I found:

WebMD said:
Why are they called bath salts?

"It’s confusing. Is this what we put in our bathtubs, like Epsom salts? No. But by marketing them as bath salts and labeling them 'not for human consumption,' they have been able to avoid them being specifically enumerated as illegal," Horowitz says.

So it appears that they are marketed as literal bath salts, but in reality, they were designed to be used as a street drug.

Things like that avoid the illegal moniker all the time.......Salvia anyone?

TatuICU

Forum Lieutenant
We've had a few of the bath salt users in our ICU here over the last couple of months or so. AMS, combative, intractable htn.

Look out for these guys and gals