Event EMT/Volunteer EMT in SoCal?

Danson

Forum Crew Member
Does anybody know of any Event EMT companies or EMT volunteer organizations in Southern California? I know of the Bobby Sherman Foundation and I have told them that I am interested in becoming a volunteer but I'd like to persue more!

I am a new EMT and trying to find a job and, in the meantime, I want to put my skills to good use and not get rusty. Any leads or helpfull hints would be greatly appreciated as I embark on my career!

DV_EMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Does anybody know of any Event EMT companies or EMT volunteer organizations in Southern California? I know of the Bobby Sherman Foundation and I have told them that I am interested in becoming a volunteer but I'd like to persue more!

I am a new EMT and trying to find a job and, in the meantime, I want to put my skills to good use and not get rusty. Any leads or helpfull hints would be greatly appreciated as I embark on my career!

disneyland

JPINFV

Gadfly
disneyland

Disneyland uses RNs for their first aid room with paramedics from Anaheim Fire Department stationed in Downtown Disney along with fire stations close by with additional paramedics. While I don't know where the closest Care Ambulance (contracted ambulance provider for Anaheim) is, it definitely won't be a part time job to be on the 911 side.

OP
OP
Danson

Danson

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the replies guys. I live in Santa Clarita so I don't think I'm going to want to drive to Anaheim for work...just too far. For now I am looking into volunteering at some hospitals around me (henry mayo, AV, St. Joseph's). I did have a great interview this past week though so hopefully I'll just get the job!

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
time to resurrect this thread........

Im looking for some Volunteer opportunities in Orange County/La County
preferably 911/Emergency experience

any suggestions?

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
pasadena fire dept has volunteer emt program, search it on google

they are on a hiring freeze and have been since Sep of 09

Last edited by a moderator: