Epcr

Iluvit

Forum Ride Along
Ok so I am a medic in florida, I have a question about a report. I was working for a small private ambulance company months back doing interfacility transports. Anyway I got a better gig and left. I remember my last day not finishing up a report and leaving it on the toughbook untill after shift but forgot to finish it! It was a basic hospital to hospital transports. Pateint care was transferred safley with no accident. It was pretty much a BLS transport. I kinda blew it off because I knew that the call was nothing and I was so excited for my new job. So long story short am I little worried how this works. Can that ruin my career? Am not worried about going to court or anything because of the nature of the transport but is there any way this could screw up my license.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Yes. You should call Florida DOH and surrender your license immediately before this goes any further.

Thank god that you were were forthcoming in sharing this egregious error with us. This truly epitomizes why we are not seen as professionals in the eyes of other health care providers.

Kidding.

It's not a big deal. If you're concerned, call your old company and tell them.