EMTLife Community Satisfaction Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Community,

As an effort to better serve the EMTLife community and assess our progress, I'm asking all members to please participate in the 2010 EMTLife Community Satisfaction Survey.

The 26 question online survey should only take a few minutes to complete, and will provide valuable data to support the growth and development of the EMTLife community.

The survey asks for general user demographics, feedback regarding policies and administration, and offers our users the opportunity to offer meaningful feedback regarding the operations and content of EMTLife.com.

Survey data is being handled by an established outside company, which will help us create meaningful reports. No EMTLife user data is passed on to the survey, meaning your responses are 100% anonymous.

The survey, which will be online until March 7th, is a great way for us to measure our effectiveness in serving the needs of the community. The survey should not be used to address personal issues that require a response, as we do not collect any user that will allow us to contact you.

Thank you for your support of EMTLife, and I sincerely hope you take a few minutes to complete our 2010 EMTLife Community Satisfaction Survey.

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
If you previous submitted a survey prior to this post, please take the survey again. Unfortunately due to a small mistake the data prior to this post was not correctly stored. No data was lost, but it was entered into the system incorrectly. If you submitted comments, you do not need to enter those again, but instead just answer the objective questions.

I really do apologize for the inconvenience, as so far we've received some great feedback.

Thanks you!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Ahhh I'm an idiot. Is there a possiblity to go back and edit? I wanted to go back and clicked the done button :[

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Ahhh I'm an idiot. Is there a possiblity to go back and edit? I wanted to go back and clicked the done button :[
Sent you a PM. It's complicated due to the privacy thing, but I can send you a link to edit your own response.

medic417

The Truth Provider
If you previous submitted a survey prior to this post, please take the survey again. Unfortunately due to a small mistake the data prior to this post was not correctly stored. No data was lost, but it was entered into the system incorrectly. If you submitted comments, you do not need to enter those again, but instead just answer the objective questions.

I really do apologize for the inconvenience, as so far we've received some great feedback.

Thanks you!

Thats convenient:rolleyes:. I sent a very critical response and now its gone. Well I'll see if I can post it again.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Thats convenient:rolleyes:. I sent a very critical response and now its gone. Well I'll see if I can post it again.

The forum is out to get you =O

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Thanks you!

Your comments are still there but the numeric voting part is what would need to be redone, as MMiz stated in his post.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Thought it said no way to identify yet now you have sent Sashisha a way to redo and you know my comments are still there. Doesn't seem that the survey is quite as safe to take as you would have us believe. I will go remark my opinions on matters though because I do not care who knows my opinion.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Thought it said no way to identify yet now you have sent Sashisha a way to redo and you know my comments are still there. Doesn't seem that the survey is quite as safe to take as you would have us believe. I will go remark my opinions on matters though because I do not care who knows my opinion.

Oh calm down, he asked me about some of the comments I made so he could identify what survey was mine and provide me a link to edit it.

It's stated in the second post on this thread that the comments stayed, THE comments, not just your comments, but the multiple choice questions were lost.

Must I explain everything to you? :) Take off your little tinfoil hat, so you can read better, they're not all out to get you :)

berkeman

Forum Lieutenant
I don't know if it's happening with other folks' browsers, but each time I clicked through to the next page, it took me to the bottom of the next page, not the top. Just a small issue, and easy to work around in the short term. But a bug in the form if others are seeing it too. I'm on Vista with IE7.

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I don't know if it's happening with other folks' browsers, but each time I clicked through to the next page, it took me to the bottom of the next page, not the top. Just a small issue, and easy to work around in the short term. But a bug in the form if others are seeing it too. I'm on Vista with IE7.
That's annoying, and a pain, I completely agree. Unfortunately to my poor coding it's not easy to fix at this point.

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
The survey is now complete, thank you for your participation! Stay tuned to see how we will share and evaluate the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.