EMT-B Course Dallas

Nuro

Forum Ride Along
I am looking to complete my EMT-B training. I took a course at UTSW, but was unable to finish the course due to health issues (I was in the program until 1 day before clinicals).

Although I really enjoyed the UTSW program, especially since I was lucky to be in a pretty much all civilians class, I'm not sure I want to wait until next summer to take the class again.

I go to college twice a week, so thought of maybe going to Methodist's program as they offer evening classes.

I've searched the forum and found mixed reviews of their program, although most of the posts I found were a few years old. So hoping someone can fill me in on how Methodist's program is these days.

One thing I liked about UTSW is that you spend 2 weeks doing clinicals at 5,6 different hospitals including Parkland. Looking at methodists website it says they only do clinicals at Methodist.

Also, for those living in DFW, are there any other programs I should look into?

Thanks a lot!

Lofton

Forum Probie
Emergency Medical Training Services in Richardson, TX

feel free to PM me and use me as a referral ;), would get me a discount on Paramedic school :p

OP
OP
Nuro

Nuro

Forum Ride Along
Emergency Medical Training Services in Richardson, TX

feel free to PM me and use me as a referral ;), would get me a discount on Paramedic school :p

I can't pm yet, could you pm me? Thanks!