EMS Today 2019 @National Harbor, MD

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Looking at their presentation topic lists, there definitely look like some interesting learning opportunities, so I'm going to try to go for at least one day.

Anyone else going?

From the website:

EMS Today offers: networking with 4,600+ EMS professionals from around the world, countless hands-on experiences (both on-site and off-site), 240+ CEH opportunities and the most innovative products and services available to the industry displayed by over 250 exhibiting companies. EMS Today is produced by JEMS, the leader in EMS education for over 35 years. EMS Today is a unique - and stimulating - experience for EMS personnel worldwide, and it is supported and fed by the credibility, quality and excellence of JEMS.

https://www.emstoday.com/

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
I live close, and we have one of our new ground units on display so I'm sure I will be down for a day or two to pop around the exhibit hall. I don't normally attend alot of the lectures but it does look like a good line-up this year. National Harbor is a pretty awesome area to hang out in, tons of good food and drink options. Just don't wander too far outside of National Harbor :)