BeccaH96

Forum Ride Along
Hello!

My name is Becca Horton, and I'm currently a senior at Roanoke College in Virginia as well as an EMT. As part of my senior thesis, I am conducting a study concerning EMS experiences and personality attributes. This study has the potential to have far-reaching impacts on the EMS community as a whole, and has been approved by the Roanoke College Institutional Review Board. The study consists of an online survey that should take around 10 minutes. The link to the survey is below. Thank you guys so much for helping with my research!

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
Done. Thank you for taking the time to put this together and good luck.

chriscemt

Forum Lieutenant
A note letting us know how much time was left (or could be expected) would be great. I honestly started to check out of the questionnaire a bit...

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Done, although after reviewing my answers, I am beginning to question my mental stability...

OP, an interesting question to ask would be where you work (urban, suburban, and rural), # calls per shift and overall shift length, and if you have changed anything (response location and call volume/shift length) as a result of some of those questions. Because I know I have.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Done