EMS Jump Bag

ZombieEMT

Chief Medical Zombie
Premium Member
I have been tasked with the responsibility for replacing our current two jump bag since with a single jump bag. Currently we use one bag that carries oxygen and oxygen supplies. Th other bag is BP cuffs, trauma supply, and misc tools. We have seen several single bag systems, but are trying to find the best. Opinions are appreciated.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I'm a fan of StatPacks. The perfusion is a decent med/large bag. Lifetime guarantee. Can be carried as a backpack.

Gurby

Forum Asst. Chief
Bleck! I hate the O2+other stuff bags. Much prefer to have 2 separate bags, but that's just me.

Bosco836

Forum Lieutenant
I have been tasked with the responsibility for replacing our current two jump bag since with a single jump bag. Currently we use one bag that carries oxygen and oxygen supplies. Th other bag is BP cuffs, trauma supply, and misc tools. We have seen several single bag systems, but are trying to find the best. Opinions are appreciated.

Our service has two styles of 'all-in-one' bags.

We initially began using Ferno 5111 bags which have held up/worked well, although as others have said, can be a bit heavy.

However, we have now begun to purchase Trevor Owen bags, which are essentially customizable clones of the Pacific Emergency Products bags that are now discontinued. These bags have been fantastic and the company is more than willing to work with us to customize them to fit our needs. - http://www.trevorowenltd.com/trauma_kit_bag.htm

Jake Jones

Forum Ride Along
I'm a fan of StatPacks. The perfusion is a decent med/large bag. Lifetime guarantee. Can be carried as a backpack.

This..i've used a basic statPack and the ALS 2900 from 5.11 I think and love the statpack..had mine for 5+ years