EMS Expo 2007 Orlando Florida... Who's Going?

RescueShirts.com

Forum Crew Member
Plane tickets have been purchased, Hotel reserved...

Anyone else here going to this?

I went to the AAA conference in Orlando last year (took along the wife), and we did all the theme parks.

My wife hated the fact that we were on a "schedule". After all... the parks are BIG... and they are open very short hours (10-5 or 10-6).

This year, it will be more of a staying up late, sleeping in, and lounging by the pool type of vacation. (Except for the 3 Expo days.)

:) Brett

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
While I wish my schedule and finances allowed me to attend, the thought of going anywhere near Orlando is enough to change my mind. Call me a stick in the mud, but I won't even drive through the House of the Mouse to visit the in-laws; I detour down I-95 to Vero even though it's an additional 50 miles of driving. By the same token, I hope you & the family have a blast. Send us a postcard...lol

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
If there are going to be a few members there I might make the drive up. I can usually get to Orlando in less than two hours.

Oh, and for those who are looking for more info on the Expo, click here.

bdunndchi

Forum Probie
I really want to go. I would like to set up a booth for my company, but we haven't done an expo before and I'm not sure we could get everything ready in time. RescueShirts are you getting a booth or just attending?

OP
OP
RescueShirts.com

RescueShirts.com

Forum Crew Member
I really want to go. I would like to set up a booth for my company, but we haven't done an expo before and I'm not sure we could get everything ready in time. RescueShirts are you getting a booth or just attending?

Just attending...

Should have my business up and running by then... Will wear a few of my shirts while I am there... May pass out a few Free shirts on Thursday to those willing to wear them on Friday or Saturday... etc...

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
If I have any vacation time, I'll be going. :)

I have always wanted to wake up on a beach on the eastern seaboard with a really bad hangover.

emt9577

Forum Probie
Im hoping to make it to the expo. I was telling mf GF about it and she is also interested. She is an EMT-I. Just a matter of getting the vacation time away from the rat-race.