EMS Encyclopedia

blukaman

Forum Probie
Anybody know of any in depth books, websites or computer programs that encompass all AMLS, ATLS, ACLS, PALS, ect in one?

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but it would be nice if Brady or some other major EMS education company had this for quick and easy research and references.

Also, I'm looking for a book or website that's strictly Signs and Symptoms for all general medical problems seen in the field (MI, Stroke, AAA, ect)

JPINFV

Gadfly
Also, I'm looking for a book or website that's strictly Signs and Symptoms for all general medical problems seen in the field (MI, Stroke, AAA, ect)

Rosens Emergency Medicine.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I don't think there's a book out there with all those classes' texts in one. They make money off selling the individual text books, they don't want to lose that income.

Ramathorn90

Forum Probie
Anybody know of any in depth books, websites or computer programs that encompass all AMLS, ATLS, ACLS, PALS, ect in one?

Perhaps this book is what you're looking for. This should entail most complaints, differentials, tx modalities, etc. from a medic's standpoint.

The Street Medic's Handbook 2nd edition.

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
Rosens Emergency Medicine.

Plus ONE.

Every ambulance branch here has a library and at the centre of that library is a copy of tininallis.

I'm not that familiar with Rosen's, as Tintenalis is the fashionable text here, but I've thought for a while that taking a medical text and editing out the parts that aren't relevant is a better way of learning than reading a paramedic text and risk having an anger stroke.