EMS Apps

Kavsuvb

Forum Captain
What is everyone's Favorite app that they use for EMS work?

I wonder if we can make a grand list of EMS apps that everyone uses on the job and works.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
If I could only have one application, aside from my company’s protocol app, it would be the Critical app. I think it’s ~$10 but in my opinion it is completely worth it.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
If I could only have one application, aside from my company’s protocol app, it would be the Critical app. I think it’s ~$10 but in my opinion it is completely worth it.
It certainly isn’t one of the more affordable apps, but I’ve used it for certification and refresher references.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
There is an app called twiage that allows us to notify the local ER in Hudson Valley area of NY without having to call.

Mobile MDT which a NYC protocol app and tells you the closes hospital by specialty is.

Both apps are quite local.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Twiage and Pulsera are both similar notification apps. It's usually free to EMS, but the hospital pays through the nose.
There's a third that our regions will be trialing. (They're tired of us calling on the radio!)

MetroMedic94

Forum Ride Along
What is everyone's Favorite app that they use for EMS work?

I wonder if we can make a grand list of EMS apps that everyone uses on the job and works.
I use PediStat as its perfect for kiddos. AHA has a cardiac arrest app that's really nice, but I often forget it as I am performing more skills that takes up the time to get an accurate report from the application. Local protocol apps are always a great addition as well.