EMS affairs..?

dslprod

Forum Crew Member
co worker - why do u want to be in EMS, those people have affairs with each other

me - LOL where did u hear such a thing ?

co worker - i dunno but thats what i hear about those people

me - um... okay ...

:p

NJN

The Young One
That's....ah..... interesting information.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
You know, my husband said something similar to me. Where do they find this stuff!!!!

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
they say it because its true. maybe not at your service, but industry wide, yeah theres a lot of sneaky bedroom activity going around. at least thats been my experiences and observations.

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
mmmmm... Jimmy Doherty..... DEEE-Lightful!!!..... and Bosco, especially when he was angry.....

Now if only my FF and Cops could be half that yummilicious!

imurphy

Forum Captain
EMS: Every Marrige Suffers

41 Duck

Forum Lieutenant
Workplace affairs are hardly the exclusive domain of EMS. I don't think its prevalence is any more --or less-- than any other field.

Later!

--Coop

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
Workplace affairs are hardly the exclusive domain of EMS. I don't think its prevalence is any more --or less-- than any other field.

Later!

--Coop

except that most other career fields donjt have overnight slumber parties at locations other than the involveds' houses and motels(i.e. the station).

VentMedic

Forum Chief

Later!

--Coop

Other professionals don't post it on a public forum or put up polls to see how many others are doing it too.

41 Duck

Forum Lieutenant
Other professionals don't post it on a public forum or put up polls to see how many others are doing it too.

Key word in there, no?

Later!

--Coop

MedicMeJJB

Forum Crew Member
mmmmm... Jimmy Doherty..... DEEE-Lightful!!!..... and Bosco, especially when he was angry.....

Now if only my FF and Cops could be half that yummilicious!

GOOOOOOD LORD Bosco and Jimmy... WHHHHEW! :wacko:

MedicMeJJB

Forum Crew Member
I always heard it as:

Extra-Marital Sex

-Kat

Ohhh I've hread that one before...

But you know, in all those office type shows everyone is always sleeping with each other. Then you have Grey's Anatomy and ER. Media likes adrenaline and sex. Oooh and don't forget EMS/FF and alcoholics.

Meursault

Organic Mechanic

Good heavens, our reputation! We were incompetent ambulance drivers before, but ever since you people let the cat out of the bag, we're incompetent ambulance drivers who are all sleeping around! The scandal!

On a somewhat related note, The Blood of Strangers by Frank Huyler is a good read, and it's delivered in bite-sized anecdotes.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay, I just reviewed in my head who my co-workers are in EMS.. and all I can say is .. "Ewwwww"