Emergency 1 Response

trell959

Forum Probie
I know a few people that work there. They apparently don’t hire anyone without 911 experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
I work here ( actually on shift right now haha) it's a good company. You pick what shifts you want. ( minimal of 2 per Month). We do a lot of big event. From nocturnal wonderland, to oscars. Today I'm at house of blues in San Diego. Pay is $12 I believe. Most shifts are 6-8 hours. Your pretty much first on scene to everything. Most of time it's nada but for raves you get overdoses and seizures and such. It's a fun gig with enough events to do it almost full time if you wanted. For the 911 experience I'm not sure if that's true. I have 911 experience but I know few people here who don't. But doesn't hurt to apply.

OP
OP
Tony Maximilian

Tony Maximilian

Eternal Optimist
I work here ( actually on shift right now haha) it's a good company. You pick what shifts you want. ( minimal of 2 per Month). We do a lot of big event. From nocturnal wonderland, to oscars. Today I'm at house of blues in San Diego. Pay is $12 I believe. Most shifts are 6-8 hours. Your pretty much first on scene to everything. Most of time it's nada but for raves you get overdoses and seizures and such. It's a fun gig with enough events to do it almost full time if you wanted. For the 911 experience I'm not sure if that's true. I have 911 experience but I know few people here who don't. But doesn't hurt to apply.

Thanks. Is there mileage/travel reimbursement for long-distance assignments?

Medic27

Forum Lieutenant
That sounds like an interesting gig, where is SFV?