Education in North Carolina

Jpowers

Forum Ride Along
I'm having a hard time finding programs for Critical Care Medic and to become an IC in North Carolina. I currently don't live there so I don't know of education programs in general. Does anyone have suggestions for the Raleigh/Pinehurst area?

Thank you!

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'm having a hard time finding programs for Critical Care Medic and to become an IC in North Carolina. I currently don't live there so I don't know of education programs in general. Does anyone have suggestions for the Raleigh/Pinehurst area?

Thank you!
Nowhere near The Carolinas, but there's this:

https://ems.creighton.edu/training-certification/critical-care-paramedic

They offer and online course, and delve about as in-depth as one can wish for in regards to CCP topics, current trends, and materials.

Their cadaver lab requires you to travel, but I advocate for them frequently as IMO/ IME it is well worth time spent, and not a two week "you're now a CCP medic" style program by any means.

Also, what's an IC?:confused:

VentMonkey

Family Guy
I'm not sure I follow you, OP. And I'm not sure how an instructor/ coordinator class correlates with a CCP course/ certification.

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
OP
OP
J

Jpowers

Forum Ride Along
I'm not sure I follow you, OP. And I'm not sure how an instructor/ coordinator class correlates with a CCP course/ certification.

It doesn't directly. I want to take both of those courses so that I can become a CCP and teach classes.