ECG training?

TKO

Forum Lieutenant
Wondering if this site would be willing to host a few pages on ECG education. With everyone on this site that knows and those willing to learn about reading rhythms, I was wondering if we could maybe upload some strips and pages and stuff for an educational section.

We're interested in migrating the ECG stuff over here from this website and completing it.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I would like to see "live" strips from the field because as we all know at one time or another we have said, "What is that?!! It doesn't look like that in the book!!;)

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief
In my Intermediate course they taught us both static and dynamic cardioloy. Megacodes were fun. But as an Intermediate I am limited to treating just a few rhythms- vfib, vtach and asystole. We only get to use epi and atropine unless we're with the medics.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Just to give you guys some feedback, we (admins, mods, etc.) are talking about this "off-stage". We'll get back to you about it soon and post our decision in this forum.

OP
OP
T

TKO

Forum Lieutenant
good to hear it! I (TKO's bf) wrote the script up for the testing on that site and am interested in completing the section on how to read ECGs and putting it all together on a more dedicated site than geocities. Those strips are half generated and half actual strips (given to me by my educational facility & are public domain now). The later few pages of ECG interp testing has better a better script as it evaluates for rule interpretation as well. And as I said, I wrote it so I can do what I want with it.

I'll give TKO back her account now.....

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
We'll host it!

Please email me at matt (at) emtlife.com and we'll get started :)