Did I pass my NREMT?

patzyboi

Forum Lieutenant
Didnt get an email, but went on the website and it said my certification expires in 2015. However, I didnt get a formal email or letter or anything.

IDK how to post pictures

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/11761557/1024/Anonymous/emtpass1.png

emtpass1.png

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Unfortunately, you failed, and you cannot retake the National Registry until 2015. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :[ </trolling>

OP
OP
P

patzyboi

Forum Lieutenant
I honest got scared a little bit haha.

But it said all the stuff about congratulations on getting my cert. so I am finally satifisied

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Congratulations. Now go to paramedic school. :)

OP
OP
P

patzyboi

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks man. Can you show me how to change my thing from probie to something new? something like NREMT-B

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
The "Forum Probie" has to do with your post counts. As you post more, it changes. I think after a certain amount of posts, you can change it, but I don't know when.

You can change/show your level of training though. Below the EMTLife banner in the upper left corner of the window, click User CP. Upper left in the menu under "Your Control Panel", click "Edit Your Details". You can scroll down and edit or select your training "What is your EMS training" on the right. I also see that on the same page, you can change the Forum Probie thing too, but I don't know if that's by post counts or being a premium member, or what.

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
How was the exam? i have already sent in all paperwork in and now i amwaiting for the state

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
P

patzyboi

Forum Lieutenant
How was the exam? i have already sent in all paperwork in and now i amwaiting for the state

Honestly it was hard as ****. Everything on that exam was not what I had studied, but I managed to pull it off.

Also, how do I get state certified/licensed?

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
i am in florida and both are included when you take the nremt

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
your state might not require you to be certified, but who knows? i bet you can find the info online or ask your instructor.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Thanks man. Can you show me how to change my thing from probie to something new? something like NREMT-B

The "Forum Probie" has to do with your post counts. As you post more, it changes. I think after a certain amount of posts, you can change it, but I don't know when.

You can change/show your level of training though. Below the EMTLife banner in the upper left corner of the window, click User CP. Upper left in the menu under "Your Control Panel", click "Edit Your Details". You can scroll down and edit or select your training "What is your EMS training" on the right. I also see that on the same page, you can change the Forum Probie thing too, but I don't know if that's by post counts or being a premium member, or what.

Correct. This thread explains both issues
http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=2068

Here is a list of the forum ranks and the number of posts to achieve them.

Forum Ride Along - 0
Forum Probie - 10 - minimum for advertising
Forum Crew Member - 30
Forum Lieutenant - 100
Forum Captain - 250
Forum Asst. Chief - 500 - minimum for custom user title
Forum Deputy Chief - 1,000
Forum Chief - 5,000

Aprz

The New Beach Medic