Did anyone ever hear about this??

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
BOULDER, Colo. - Home Depot was sued by a shopper who claims he got stuck to a restroom toilet seat because a prankster had smeared it with glue. The lawsuit said store officials called for an ambulance after about 15 minutes. Paramedics unbolted the toilet seat, and as they wheeled the “frightened and humiliated” Dougherty out of the store, he passed out.

-CP

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I remember hearing about that...

Sad thing, is that I can think about doing this for a call. I'd even use their little flatbed to whell the guy to the rig!

Jon

SafetyPro2

Forum Safety Officer
He's actually not suing because he was glued to the seat (he says its not Home Depot's fault that a prankster did that). What he's suing for is that the staff didn't believe him when he called for help, and basically ignored him until he was finally able to convince someone to call 911.

OP
OP
C

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
UPDATE: The dude is filing another lawsuit against another company for a similar incident - somthing tells me he goes into these places and glues himself to the toilet. I think next time we leave him there until bubba walks in... :lol:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Nov 11 2005, 02:59 PM
UPDATE: The dude is filing another lawsuit against another company for a similar incident - somthing tells me he goes into these places and glues himself to the toilet. I think next time we leave him there until bubba walks in... :lol:
Well he's creative :unsure: