Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
tydek07

tydek07

Forum Captain
Saw that a while ago, loved it lol.
Thanks for the post!

Haha, I have known about it for over a year now.... and still watch it every now and then. Its just put together so good.

FF894

Forum Captain
Yeah I watch this now and then. Did you catch the reference to the German doctor?

Sasha

Forum Chief
Omg. I even posted this before, I finally get their dances were like representations of what it was... Omg... I thought they were just hyper and wanted to pop their butts into the air!

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
the last time this was posted, everybody who though this video was funny got a tongue lashing froma certain someone because wenckebach is so badly mispronounced as to be laughable; which of course sdtarted an argument about being able to see things as humorous even if slightly inaccurate which inevitable led down the path of being professionals and not laughing at obvious mistakes.

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
the last time this was posted, everybody who though this video was funny got a tongue lashing froma certain someone because wenckebach is so badly mispronounced as to be laughable; which of course sdtarted an argument about being able to see things as humorous even if slightly inaccurate which inevitable led down the path of being professionals and not laughing at obvious mistakes.

Really?... wow, thats kinda sad. Not everything has to be taken seriously.

"Life is to short to take everything seriously"

OP
OP
tydek07

tydek07

Forum Captain

I hope we can stay off of that path this time B)

I figured it had been posted before, as its awsome... but couldn't find it in the search, not a good searcher I guess.

Lets stay away from arguments please :D ... all-in-all its a good video.

Take Care,

FF894

Forum Captain
In the student version they plug the German doctor..... At first I thought they were nuts until I saw the German. Its 100 years old but still good!

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
In the student version they plug the German doctor..... At first I thought they were nuts until I saw the German. Its 100 years old but still good!

Well, not quite that old since defib and ECG monitoring as a routine is about 60 or less.

R/r 911