Data from Lifepak

dhaage

Forum Crew Member
Does anyone know of a way to get data from the Lifepak 15 to a PC. I only need a copy of the Code Summary, no need to interact with the data in anyway other then Print-to-PDF. We are going to be using a free software from the state for electronic PCR, and I would like to include the reports with it.

OP
OP
D

dhaage

Forum Crew Member
I see I clicked the wrong board to put this in, I apologize, if a Mod could move it to Equipment, I would appreciate it.

I was wondering if there might be a way that was free or nearly so. Since I don't need the analyzing part.

Simusid

Forum Captain
I've asked our physio rep how/if I can get a copy of the LifeNet software development kit (V9). They may say "sign an NDA and give us $3k" or they may say "hey here you go, we hope you build something that makes us more popular!" We'll see what happens!

lawndartcatcher

Forum Lieutenant
I've asked our physio rep how/if I can get a copy of the LifeNet software development kit (V9). They may say "sign an NDA and give us $3k" or they may say "hey here you go, we hope you build something that makes us more popular!" We'll see what happens!

It's the former. And something about "my immortal soul in perpetuity".

kyparamedic

Forum Ride Along
What ePCR software will you be using? They may already have a contract with Physio for the software in order to import it.

ditchdoc125

Forum Ride Along
Our system uses the Physio-Control LifeNet PC gateway and a Bluetooth interface with the LP12/15. We use the Medusa Siren 9.something ePCR software. Works beautifully, usually, but I understand there was a ton of programming done in the background to make it work. It is also a battery intensive procedure for both toughbook and monitor, but less so with the 15's.