Crosswords for EMTs?

Lo2w

Forum Captain
Not sure how to search this -

I get bouts of downtime at my current job (ICU tech) and on the weekends I'm at Drill with the National Guard. Wondering if there's something out there like a Sudoku/Crossword/Logic puzzle book geared to EMS to help keep up. Like just a book of scenarios you could flip through to challenge yourself on problem solving and considering all the info?

Midazzled

Forum Crew Member
There's an EMS Trivial Pursuit, and I have brought it to drill. Closest thing I know of to what you are looking for. There is also a phone app called "Resucitation" which turns cases and scenarios into a game.

Giant81

Forum Lieutenant
Playing a scenario on Resuscitation now. Wow i'm terrible, then again I'm a basic, so I have some idea of what is wrong with the child, but no idea how to intervene outside of my scope of practice. Sadly the things in my scope are having no affect.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Playing a scenario on Resuscitation now. Wow i'm terrible, then again I'm a basic, so I have some idea of what is wrong with the child, but no idea how to intervene outside of my scope of practice. Sadly the things in my scope are having no affect.
This is typically true regardless of the provider level.