• Distancecme.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Does it really matter?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The only site I used was distancecme but that was because they offered a 48 hour paramedic refresher class that was 100% online.

Overall I was happy with it but some of the classes I had to take were at very odd times.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Overall I was happy with it but some of the classes I had to take were at very odd times.

Didn't sound like you were happy with it when you were complaining to me about taking a class at 0100 lol.

I've used medic-ce.com and targetsolutions.com. To me the material is all the same, the variety and how many ce's are available are what drew me to the two I've listed.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Why are you so insistent on using online continuing education websites? In my experience, while they do meet the requirements, they don't give you any local con ed, no information from your medical director or clinical side of your agency, and even if you find the latest and greatest lifesaving idea, if your agency and/or medical director won't approve it, you can't use it.

I'm going to say the same thing I said in the other thread:

whatever your agency provides you that is free? bonus points if they will pay you to attend it?

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
My agency uses CentreLearn, that's been OK.

whatever your agency provides you that is free? bonus points if they will pay you to attend it?

^This, exactly.