Colorado Paramedic gigs

Fox800

Forum Captain
Do you guys know of any Colorado agencies that are currently hiring? I'm moving to Colorado between now and July and I'm looking for a 911 paramedic job. I've already applied to Denver Health, Pridemark/Rural Metro, Northglenn, and Platte Valley Medical Center EMS. Currently working on Clear Creek EMS. I'll be living in Parker so I'm looking for something within a reasonable driving distance. I don't want to primarily do IFT and I don't want to work in a system where EMS is subordinate to ALS fire first respondse.

Any other ideas?

Flightorbust

Forum Lieutenant
How far are you looking to drive? Theres Castle Rock and also Colorado Springs to the south. I know the springs has AMR as well as Rocky Mountain Mobile Medical. If you look north theres Boulder, and Longmont. Im not to sure who they run.

OP
OP
F

Fox800

Forum Captain
I'm willing to go about 45 minutes in any direction. Castle Rock looks like it's a career fire dept. I'll check into AMR as well as RMMM. Thanks!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
AMR Colorado Springs is an excellent operation, though it's worth noting that they are technically subordinate to Colorado Springs Fire on scene. In practice this doesn't really affect operations and the AMR medics work under a larger scope.