Chimpie traveling the next two weeks

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Unfortunately it's not a vacation.

I'll be in the Lake Mary, FL (near Orlando) M,T & W of next week and in West Palm Beach M,T & W of the following week. Gotta love all expenses paid training events.

Hopefully I'll be able to take my work laptop with me so I can keep in touch with my "family".

Chimp

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Have fun and be safe.

Maybe you need to change your WWW link back to mapquest.com.

Every time I see one of these posts I think of that "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego" song.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Here's my laptop. Much easier to lug around while travelling.

See ya when you get back.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
LOL, Chimp, you ever plan on staying home for longer than a couple weeks at a time? Hell, in the same city at least? lol :p Have a safe trip and have fun. What kind of training is it?

I'll trade ya WHKR, we were sweating our cajones off today. I miss wearing winter clothes, they were great for fat days :D

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Yeah, it was too hot today. It had to be in the mid 80's. Sun was beating down. Almost had to throw shorts on.

Tomorrow we're heading out to Don Pedro Island for a little picnic. Hope the Gulf hasn't cooled down too much yet.

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
what kind of training will you be doing down there?

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Stuff for work.... not EMS related. Just some marketing work.

ndilley

Forum Crew Member
just curious chimpie what type of EMS work do you do?

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm not in EMS anymore. My background is seven years security experience specializing in industrial fire protection and EMS. About a year ago I finally got out of it for good (yeah right LOL) and now I'm just teaching and doing a little marketing work for the American Red Cross.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Nov 25 2005, 05:21 PM
I wanna go!

It's 4 degrees here.
Yeah - we just had to figure out who we call to come out and put salt out at work - first time this year - Yay!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Nov 25 2005, 10:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Nov 25 2005, 10:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Nov 25 2005, 05:21 PM
I wanna go!

It's 4 degrees here.
Yeah - we just had to figure out who we call to come out and put salt out at work - first time this year - Yay! [/b][/quote]
hey Id give anything for it to be 4 degrees here. Although we wouldnt get snow, we'd get ICE (Oh shzit!! :eek: )

-CP

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 25 2005, 08:49 PM
I'm not in EMS anymore. My background is seven years security experience specializing in industrial fire protection and EMS. About a year ago I finally got out of it for good (yeah right LOL) and now I'm just teaching and doing a little marketing work for the American Red Cross.
I need three dozen of the 4 gauze pad/2 cravats/1 bandage/1 pr. of gloves pouches...

Know anywhere I can get a good deal on them? I was buying them 50/case from GoingGoingGone in Kansas City... But they went out of business. I can see why.. 150 bucks worth of supplies for $9.99. They were either selling stolen goods, or too stupid to realize the value. I don't want to know which.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Just checking in. Everything is going fine. I'll be heading home tomorrow afternoon.

Best thing about this trip so far? Free beer in the hotel bar!

[ND]Yeeesssssss.[/ND]

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by Chimpie@Nov 29 2005, 08:27 PM
Just checking in. Everything is going fine. I'll be heading home tomorrow afternoon.

[ND]Yeeesssssss.[/ND]
Life is good B) Yesssssssss.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MMiz+Nov 29 2005, 11:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MMiz @ Nov 29 2005, 11:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chimpie@Nov 29 2005, 08:27 PM

[ND]Yeeesssssss.[/ND]
Life is good B) Yesssssssss. [/b][/quote]
Since when?

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Chimpie back in district (Sarasota) for a few days then it's off to West Palm Beach.