Caught on film!

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Any of you ever been caught on film and found the photo on the internet? If so, and you have the photos (not just a story!) - link to it. ;-)

One photo - the turquoise sleeve on the back of the truck in focus. That's me. My partner at the time had hopped off of the back to run into a mini-mart to get some water, so I was covering this particular float.

(Photo safe for work, unless you work in a nun school or something)

It was just kind of amusing to be flipping through photos only to go "Hey, that's my arm!" heh.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
The day I get to work that detail... that'll be the day!

gradygirl

TROUBLE
(SUCCESS!!!)

Here's probably the least incriminating "drunk photo" ever...except I wasn't drunk...

Yeah...right...

Last edited by a moderator:

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey you! you are now among the the stars!! Were is Sunnyvale Calif.?:)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I bet the summers there are pretty darn hot, UGH!:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
The day I get to work that detail... that'll be the day!
Yeah... we don't have any parades like THAT around here.

I do get to meet intresting people on the 4th Of July and Thanksgiving day, though.

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
Yeah... we don't have any parades like THAT around here.

I do get to meet intresting people on the 4th Of July and Thanksgiving day, though.

Oh, dude. The parade ends in the Civic Center plaza, and turns the whole place into a huge dance zone. Look around flickr for other photos with the tags "lovefest 2006" to see. It was crazy.

And overall, a fairly quiet event. We picked up a few drunks and took care of a few normal patients but otherwise we just enjoyed the crowd.

OP
OP
fm_emt

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I bet the summers there are pretty darn hot, UGH!:wacko:

Yeah, it can get a bit warm, but I can almost throw a rock into San Francisco Bay from here. We're right at the south end of it, not too far from Moffett Field/NASA Ames.

Firechic

Forum Lieutenant
I haven't seen anything on the internet, but I have seen myself a few times in some FETN training courses.