Can't help but wonder..

disassociative

Forum Captain
How many people on this forum come home after their shift and immediately turn on ER, Paramedics, Critical Hour, Saved, or some other medical show?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Don't watch t.v medical shows..(been on TLC twice & have yet seen myself) however forums are a neat way to review and get some humor at the same time...

R/r 911

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
thats awesome, the ultimate for me would be to go to work and then come home and watch myself working on TLC.

OP
OP
disassociative

disassociative

Forum Captain

Discovery Health for me, lol. BTW; Here is a cool little site for you guys that don't already know about it:

or-live.com

Live Surgical Webcasts in which you can actually email the surgeon as he/she
is performing the procedure. Questions are answered during the broadcast. beats the pants off TLC, lol.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I always wondered if Cops watch Cops. I love watching Paramedics... is far more entertaining than my shifts at work. No paperworkd, saving lives, and HIPAA wasn't a pain in the *** yet.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
I'd watch "Cops" but my girlfriend took over the TV again and is watching some show with Rachael Ray.

mmm Rachael Ray. On second thought, forget "Cops" because "30 Minute Meals" is on again. woohoo! :D

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I used to watch them all the time but with working it now it gets a little overload, I still watch ER, Paramedics, House and now Saved but that's it anymore.

And yes Cops do watch Cops. At least our do lol.

emtbuff

Forum Captain
I watch House, Saved, ER, and other medical showes when I'm home but I also like to watch Cops and Dog the Bounty Hunter.

OECTECH

Forum Probie
I watch House, COPS, ER, and when I have a chance Paramedics on Discovery Health.

I want to see Saved though.

OP
OP
disassociative

disassociative

Forum Captain

I used to go to the 5th Floor Cardiology Wing at Vanderbilt in the waiting room and turn on ER.