California Ambulance Licence Handbook

MateoMateo

Forum Ride Along
Hey guys, I know theres been a ton of threads on the ambulance licence test in California, but does anyone actually have a link to the actual handbook they have at the DMV, I know I could pick one up at the DMV for $5, but im actually on holiday outside of California, actually outside the US, and wanted to study a bit so i could take the exam as soon as i get back. but so far havent been able to find an up to date handbook online, does anyone know a link to the actual california ambulance handbook? I have seen some practice questions online as well as flash cards which are pretty handy, but would still like to brush up on that handbook, cheers guys

I found this one, but it was last revised and updated May 2000, i bet some things have changed in the last 17 years...

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...hbXJsYWNvdW50eWNlc3xneDoxZTJlMGY0Y2ZkOWM3YzJk

Chris07

Competent in Incompetence
I bet not much has changed. That looks exactly the same as the one I have now. I'll check the date on my book in a few hours if you are able to hold.

In the world of traffic laws regarding ambulance operation I'd be very surprised if a lot has changed.

OP
OP
M

MateoMateo

Forum Ride Along
Awesome Chris07, appreciate it. hopefully its similiar so i can study it while on holiday and ace that damn ambulance test once i get back! cheers mate!

AtlasFlyer

Forum Captain
Not everyone is from CA?

I tend to click on and read a lot of threads I have no info to offer, am just reading out of curiosity. But I have no idea where to find a CA ambulance driver study book.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
You don't want to pay $5 for a handbook? I'm sorry, but it's 5 dollars just drive to the DMV and buy one. Why buy one in the first place? You get 3 attempts on the test, if you have any common sense you can pass in your 3 attempts.

OP
OP
M

MateoMateo

Forum Ride Along
um yeah, I was just trying to see if there was one online, as im not close to a DMV at the moment, im in Mexico on holiday, but ill be back in a couple days and ill just study the questions online and go get the book at the DMV, thanks