CA: ICEMA medics...

FoleyArtist

More murse than medic now...
hey everybody, to all my ICEMA medics do any of you have a study guide to the accreditation test? i just missed it by one point. i have to retake in 2 weeks and i was hoping for more direction in what to look over. thanks

iftmedic

Forum Lieutenant
PM me your email. I had the same problem I scored a 78 and had to re take the test. Paid the 65 dollars . Second time scored a 85. One thing I noticed those damn questions are very tricky you have to watch the wording. Prior to getting my buddies study guide I went over the whole thing I couldn't pass .

gumby4532

Forum Probie
PM me your email. I had the same problem I scored a 78 and had to re take the test. Paid the 65 dollars . Second time scored a 85. One thing I noticed those damn questions are very tricky you have to watch the wording. Prior to getting my buddies study guide I went over the whole thing I couldn't pass .

I know this post is over a year old, but I take the ICEMA test soon, and wanted some insight. I've memorized the treatment protocols, know the rest of the protocols decent, just wondering how the test will be.