Bug with ads & attachment upload on mobile.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
On the mobile site, the banner ads don't scale properly. Doesn't seem to be a major issue as the bb items are still scaling properly.

I do only see a small part of the ad though.

I also just discovered that when you click browse when trying to upload an attachment, nothing happens.

WinMo 8.1. IE

vsv1cPe.jpg

samiam

Amazing Member
I will send chimpie something that will fix the ads.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
@samiam,

Can you send it to me, too? I believe that Google's responsive ads will fix this issue. Let me play around.

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief

samiam

Amazing Member
Seems to be letting me upload. What exactly happened when you tried? Were you able to select a file and it failed or?

Attachments

• Sugar_by_kris_wilson.png
    Sugar_by_kris_wilson.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
Seems to be letting me upload. What exactly happened when you tried? Were you able to select a file and it failed or?
What device and app were you using? When I tapped browse, nothing popped up and my phone didn't switch to the browse interface.

samiam

Amazing Member
Galaxy S4 (android) chrome browser. What about you? I will give it a shot from ios too.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
What type of attachment are you trying to add?

samiam

Amazing Member
He said the interface did not even load so not sure if he was even able to pick something to add. I can confirm both ios and android mobile works @Chimpie I also sent you/mmiz a few pm's

OP
OP
E

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
He said the interface did not even load so not sure if he was even able to pick something to add. I can confirm both ios and android mobile works @Chimpie I also sent you/mmiz a few pm's
This.

I was trying to upload my screenshot.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I can partially confirm this. When I click on upload, it allows me to take a picture or a recording, but it doesn't give me an option to go to my files or upload a picture that was already saved.

I'll look into this more today.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Alright, so I'm unable to confirm this bug, as I'm able to attach a file via my smartphone.

Attachments

• emtlifetwitterpreview.jpg
    emtlifetwitterpreview.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 8

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Can anyone else confirm this bug/issue?

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
I had the same issue with ads before I logged in.

Nexus 5 chrome browser.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I had the same issue with ads before I logged in.

Nexus 5 chrome browser.

The same issue as the ads were too big or that you're unable to upload attachments?

(This is why we ask members to create a separate thread for each bug.)

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
The same issue as the ads were too big or that you're unable to upload attachments?

(This is why we ask members to create a separate thread for each bug.)
MMiz asked if anyone else had this issue so I thought I would pipe up. And my issue was the ads as I stated. They were not sizing properly.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
MMiz asked if anyone else had this issue so I thought I would pipe up. And my issue was the ads as I stated. They were not sizing properly.
No issue with you replying, just trying to figure out which issue.

Thanks for helping!