Broncos

gradygirl

TROUBLE
In the next, oh I dunno, year or two I'll be in the market for a 1978 or 1979 Ford Bronco. As this is an old (hell, 8-9 years older than me at least) model, does anyone have any good ideas of the best places to find one?

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
TCERT1987 said:
old (hell, 8-9 years older than me at least)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Are you buying a Ford on purpose? :D Just kidding... I'll keep my eye out and my ears open.

fyrdog

Forum Lieutenant
What is it with Trinty students and old Bronco's?

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
ahhh then I can talk to you again... sheesh.... Jeeps... hmmmmmmm lemmee take a look around the County....I'll get back to you.

fyrdog

Forum Lieutenant
A friend of mine bought a Bronco when he went to school there. It still may be behind Pike House. Look for the one with no doors or tires.

OP
OP
gradygirl

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Haha, I'll make sure to check it out. Gosh, Pike, what a crazy group of guys. Though, they're the nicest frat boys on campus.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
TCERT1987 said:
Haha, I'll make sure to check it out. Gosh, Pike, what a crazy group of guys. Though, they're the nicest frat boys on campus.
Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

94accord

Forum Crew Member
Huh?

Well, since friends don't let friends drive Chevys, none of my friends would ever allow me to get one. Besides, the Big Broncos rock.

:p :p :p :p

I have to agree with you, there are 2 kinds of fords i like, the old Broncos and any first gen mustang (any other year is scrap metal as far as I am concerned)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I have to agree with you, there are 2 kinds of fords i like, the old Broncos and any first gen mustang (any other year is scrap metal as far as I am concerned)
This thread is nearly a year old :)

94accord

Forum Crew Member
i know... i can try can't I? LOL

LIFEGUARDAVIDAS

Forum Crew Member
Have you checked Craig's List? (www.craigslist.com) Almost bought a full size 1990 Bronco, the guy never showed up :( I ended up buying an '87 Cherokee Laredo instead.

I have seen many old Broncos there, some of them in really nice shape ($22,000.00 +). Also seen many smaller Bronco II (1985-1990) ones. -Some of them really nice.

By the way, what's with all these Chevy fans? It almost seems like they don't know that the Chevy Blazers, the Dodge RAM Chargers and the Int'l Scouts are just imitations of the Bronco? :)

Guri