Brewster Ambulance-Massachusetts

Steam Engine

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone here have any experience with these guys? I know I've been seeing them around a bit more as of late, and that they're relatively new in their present incantation. How well do they pay? Schedules? Management? Any and all info is appreciated.

legion1202

Forum Lieutenant
let me know if you find anything out.. I`m looking at places in MA right now. Just paid the buck 150 for my state test =)

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
There is a member or two around here who works or worked for the Brewster family... I know they have all new trucks, friendly and approachable management and supervisors, good equipment, and quickly improving contracts... Everyone who I know who works there is happy, and I hear the pay isn't great...

OP
OP
S

Steam Engine

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks Dan...briefly talked to one of their crews in Middleboro a few weeks ago and got some good vibes. I may be looking for a change of venue in the next 6 months or so, so I'm trying to do a little research now.

Legion, I'll let you know if I hear of anything. What are you looking for?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
PM sent.

legion1202

Forum Lieutenant
i`m looking for a good company to get into.. I wouldl ike 24hr shifts but i`d take 12hrs or so.. I really want to step in with 911 contracts.I`m really just trying to get my foot in the door some where. I`m taking the medic test. I`m still looking for a good study guide if anyone knows of one. I took my Fl state test and from the looks of it the mass test is 160 questions and the same amount of airway/peds,etc questions like my state test... Would be great if they were the same haha

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Brewster will be holding an open house at headquarters (285 Hyde Park Avenue, Boston) on the following dates:

Thursday May 3, 2012 1700-1900

Monday May 7, 2012 1700-1900

Come meet the management, check out the facility and equipment, and fill out and application. Applications will be accepted for all departments (BLS, ALS, Chair-Car, Dispatch, Billing, etc).

dmc2007

Forum Captain
Brewster will be holding an open house at headquarters (285 Hyde Park Avenue, Boston) on the following dates:

Thursday May 3, 2012 1700-1900

Monday May 7, 2012 1700-1900

Come meet the management, check out the facility and equipment, and fill out and application. Applications will be accepted for all departments (BLS, ALS, Chair-Car, Dispatch, Billing, etc).

Is this for another big contact that was just obtained or routine hiring?