BP Gas Stations Discount for Healthcare

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Unsure how many of you are aware...BP stations are offering a 50 cent per gallon discount to all healthcare workers, emergency responders for the next 60-90 days or so.

Caveat: The station also has to be a participating station.

Register on BP.com and then get directed to an independent site for license verification called IDme. Once verified you are issued a pin number to enter at the pump for your discount.

Sled Driver

In a Wuhan Wet Market
Thanks for posting this.

I applied to be vetted on the IDme.com web site, was vetted but unable to continue from that point to get the code from BP to get the cheap gas. I luves me some cheap gas. ;)

Any ideas on how to finish this with BP ?

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
I just got my code today....I applied 4 days ago or so, maybe 5.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I signed up. It says before 12 am on 4/9, you have the discount until the end of June I think. If you signed up after, you'll only get it before the end of May instead. I may have missed it by one day, lol. I don't know if it is talking about midnight tonight or midnight yesterday night.

I got the code right away. California has all its information online. I gave my full name, state, and paramedic number. It asked for some information that I didn't like giving, but seems official. Asked for address, social security, I ended up giving the city, county, and zip code I work in. It was pretty instant that I got the code though.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I’m in the same boat, there are no BP or AMOCO stations in southern CA. I did apply just to see how the process was and since I was already registered with IDme (another discount account I use had me go through that process) I got my code instantaneously.

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I’m in the same boat, there are no BP or AMOCO stations in southern CA. I did apply just to see how the process was and since I was already registered with IDme (another discount account I use had me go through that process) I got my code instantaneously.
Mine was also instant having already been verified

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Ah, I was one day too late to have it until the end of June. Darn. I should've acted on it sooner.

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
My ID verification was instant. The emailed code was delayed....weird.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Do you have a link to find a participating BP station ? There are BP's near me.

But, I am still waiting on the code from them, I applied 7 April.
From how I understood it, all BP and AMOCO gas stations are participating as long as they are branded with those names.

Sled Driver

In a Wuhan Wet Market
Was the code emailed from BP or from IDme ?

I just got a form reply from BP saying issues take it up with IDme for vetting, which of course I already was vetted. So no help from BP.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Was the code emailed from BP or from IDme ?

I just got a form reply from BP saying issues take it up with IDme for vetting, which of course I already was vetted. So no help from BP.
Code was sent by IDme

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
I got the code, used at my local BP gas station and paid $1.31 a gallon...filled my Xterra from 1/8 tank to full for $20

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
I did this the other day, but is it for just one fillup or multiple? Disregard, just read it maxes out at 20 gallons.

Last edited:

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
No stations close by me either. The closest is Delaware or Maryland.

But, IDme did score me a big savings at UnderArmor...so that's a win.

Sled Driver

In a Wuhan Wet Market
well, surprise, surprise. IDMe.com got back to me. I now have the discount code.
SUV is thirsty, I'm gonna pump their tank dry.. :cool:

OP
OP
akflightmedic

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
No stations close by me either. The closest is Delaware or Maryland.

But, IDme did score me a big savings at UnderArmor...so that's a win.

Wait...how did I miss this? Whats the deal?