blue mini light bar

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
Hello All,
I am looking for a cheap, blue mini light bar. Around $100 would be good. Two lights is max, and the light has to be blue. Any suggestions?

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
need more infor to make a good reccomendation. such as:

does it need to be viewable 360 degrees, or just to the front/rear
strob/halogen/led
hardwired or plug in
etc

OP
OP
M

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
360 degrees would be nice, but not completly necessary. Halogens I guess because they are cheapest, and preferable plug in but again, not absolutely ncessary. Thanks.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
You might give EBay a try, too. I've picked up some good deals over there

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Okay, I know its a monday and everything, but am I the only one who read that as a blue mini bar? I'm thinking.. only stocked with blue drinks???

ReebTop

Forum Probie
I think we could all do with a mini bar. In fact, they should be standard issue, as soon as you get your cert test results back.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
that being the case, i guess the one already linked too would do. i dont like mag mounts or halogens. but if cheap is the order of the day then that the way to go.

OP
OP
M

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
yea the one that was linked to looks good, nice and small yet powerful. It got great reviews and it right around my price range. BTW I also have a small led dash light that I would be pairing with the mini bar.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
does it come pre-stocked?

OP
OP
M

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
I need the lights for my pov. My blue light permit is coming in a few days. NJ allows blue lights with a permit.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I was just wondering, what do you need lights for?

to see! Oh wait you met emergency lights? To see in an emergency! Okay Okay! I don't need them.

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
its called being a whacker and yes im guilty...

gradygirl

TROUBLE
This has no merit to the discussion, but I thought the title of this was "blue light mini bar" and I got excited...

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Great minds think alike!:blush:

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
either way its a win win thread...