blackberry curve 8310

milhouse

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys how's it been going its been a little while since I posted I've been busy either working or moving

Anyways I just got me a new toy a blackberry so ill be talking more on here hopefully I'm sending this message from my bb I've been looking on the inet and there's a lot of features for this thing and I've also found a couple good things for ems related stuff anyone know of any other good programs for the bb

Who else uses the bb for work how does it work for them

Anyways looking forward to hearing everyones imput talk to you soon

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Millhouse... We're in EMS - why would we need blackberrys?

I've got a Samsung Blackjack, and I love it.... it is nice to not need a palm pilot, MP3 player, and phone... it's all in one.

mikeylikesit

Candy Striper
I'll let you know when i can afford/need one. i hear they are great for drug administration drips rates etc.

Jeremy89

Forum Captain
There are more programs available for Palm based systems. Shoulda gone with a Treo...

GonnaBeEMT

Forum Crew Member
I agree with Jeremy! I have a Palm Treo 700WX. I also have a BB, but I like the Palm better because it has all the same features as the new BB's except GPS and it has an expansion slot for a 2 Gig memory card, thats where I save everything at. I have Epocrates and emedic loaded on it. The Blackberry runs on a network, so you have to get the expensive mobile internet plans through the mobile carrier. The Palm does not connect to a network so your not forced to get the mobile internet plan, you can just use the WIFI feature and use the phone at WIFI hot spots but I have wireless internet at my home and at school so that is where i use mine most.