Bike and Duty belt friendly Hi-Vis vest

TheDanishMedic

Forum Ride Along
I'm looking for a comfortable Hi-Vis vest that doesn't exceed the waist/belt.
I often find myself on the bike unit and haven't been able to find a company vest that actually fits nice, that lets me access my duty belt tools. This annoys me on a daily basis, so I want a permanent solution.

So I'm trying to find a mostly plain yellow Hi-Vis vest (Non-Ballistic), with the least amount of pouches, don't want to look tactical, or have them in the way. The reflective stripes have to be silver.

generic-picture-of-london-ambulance-service-cycle-response-unit-picture-id834739950

This vest looks perfect, but haven't been able to locate it. If anyone knows where to get it, please let me know.

MED%20VEST8%20with%20badge%20MAIN-800x800.jpg

This vest almost meets the criteria, but I don't need the water tube/pocket, nor so many pouches. Sadly it appears if I remove the pockets, it will be mesh visible, which I don't like either.

As you probably have learned, I have very high expectations, so I hope someone can help me. Thanks! :)

OP
OP
T

TheDanishMedic

Forum Ride Along
Worth it.
I'm actually currently using the G2, but my issue with that vest is that one-size fits all, and that resulted in I had a lot of excessive velcro straps hanging loose, and to me personally, I don't think that looks professionally.

Appreciate the input tho!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I'm actually currently using the G2, but my issue with that vest is that one-size fits all, and that resulted in I had a lot of excessive velcro straps hanging loose, and to me personally, I don't think that looks professionally.

I am pretty skinny and do not have that issue at all with whatever version is posted.

Summit

Critical Crazy

Can you have the straps trimmed?