Because we keep growing...

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
.... I had to update our Facebook image:

emtlifefb6.png

A big thanks goes out to every one of you for making this such a great community!

JPINFV

Gadfly
Sweet... I have something like 2.5% of the posts on this board!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Sweet... I have something like 2.5% of the posts on this board!

You know that's not like stock in a company right? Just checking.

CBentz12

Forum Crew Member
Oh snap I didnt even know you guys had one, just liked the page! I am very new to this site but apart of other online forums and this one is one of the most active that Im apart of. Lots of good info!

medicnick83

Forum Lieutenant
Just curious, the logo on the forum, the one with the show and such, when are ya going to change that... Christmas is long gone (if it was intended for that)

medic417

The Truth Provider
Just curious, the logo on the forum, the one with the show and such, when are ya going to change that... Christmas is long gone (if it was intended for that)

It's still winter or so they say. Today over 80*F.

medicnick83

Forum Lieutenant
Ah, I forget!
Here in ZA it's insanely hot! (except today of cause, nice and cold and wet) but ya! suffering badly!

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

It's still winter here in the US, so it will stay snowy for a little while longer. It had a Santa hat and some holly around Christmas so it's changed a little since then.