Augh!!! I'm anxious!!

estie

Forum Ride Along
I just took the NREMT and I was only in there for an hour and I got to around question 120 before it cut off on me. I felt pretty confident about the answers that I gave, but some of them I were pretty iffy on. I know for sure I got the last question right, which I remember almost word for word. It was about child abuse, at least, that's what my gut answer was anyway. So ya. I'll find out in a few days. So I'm crossing my fingers I pass this thing because I really want this!!

milhouse

Forum Crew Member
well i got cut off around 120 also prob felt the same as you i had a pretty good feeling i passed. anyways i was suppose to get notified by email of my results and i never did but i checked the national registry the next day and it said that the examination was scored and that i passed please wait while we mail the results or something like that. just keep checking in with NREMT.org and you'll check under "check application status". good luck and if you passed welcome to the field of EMT's.

piranah

Forum Captain
i got cut off at 70 and passed..... and at that level of questions its either you bombed it entirely or you got a mad high score...i was :censored::censored::censored::censored:tin bricks for like 6 hors then i checked the NREMT site on my application status and it said i passed... so i was estatic..dont worry if you feel you studied enough and are confident with yourself you passed....:D good luck brotha

OP
OP
estie

estie

Forum Ride Along
I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Hellz ya!!! I feel so accomplished right now. FINALLY!! I can do whatever I want to do with my life and I'll actually be happy ^^!!!

-Bekka

MikeTheBlade

Forum Probie
Hellz ya!!! I feel so accomplished right now. FINALLY!! I can do whatever I want to do with my life and I'll actually be happy ^^!!!

-Bekka

NNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arkymedic

Forum Captain

-Bekka

Congrats. Now its time for the real education and learning to truly begin.

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief

-Bekka

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:YAYYAYYYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY

CONGRATS

OP
OP
estie

estie

Forum Ride Along
Thank you very much you guys!!! =) Finally accomplished something so wonderful, it's the best feeling in the world. Today marks a new day and a new beginning and the start of the rest of my life! =) wOOt on that!

-Bekka