Attention General Public, May I Have Your Attention Please...

tydek07

Forum Captain
n1012632356_30231048_4454.jpg

take no credit for picture

Hastings

Noobie
Some members here are just so...

Frustratingly, absurdly grumpy.

I hope EMS doesn't turn me old and humorless too.

Anyway, funny picture. True too.

VentMedic

Forum Chief
Some members here are just so...

Frustratingly, absurdly grumpy.

I hope EMS doesn't turn me old and humorless too.

Anyway, funny picture. True too.

So it is okay to have a poster representing EMS with words used or misspelled incorrectly?

In that case I guess it is a funny picture of EMS. I initially thought it was a public information poster.

Last edited by a moderator:

reaper

Working Bum
Come on Vent, A lot of people do not know the difference between "laying" and "Lying"!

Don't worry, if is a peeve of mine too!

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
They could also be talking about the use of the word "Your" as opposed to the contraction "You're" meaning You Are.

reaper

Working Bum
You might want to change He to She or your might make HER mad!!! LOL

Sasha

Forum Chief
Retracted.

reaper

Working Bum
But it should be "lying in a pool of blood"! A person lies down, you lay an object down.

OP
OP
tydek07

tydek07

Forum Captain
Well, the whole point of posting this is gone :p o-well, I thought it was funny (looking past the spelling errors).

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
Very well. Please amend my post to read "they" in place of any gender specific pronouns.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
Not all traffic accidents require an ambulance. If you're going to the hospital to ensure you get insurance money a taxi will do just fine. Had to do a full "immobilization" yesterday from an MVC that didn't even put a scratch on either vehicle.

Medic506

Forum Probie
Rules to live by....

We use to talk about this saying we are here for the strokes, codes and heart attacks, NOT for the stubbed toes. Sadly we can no longer say that cuz just recently we in fact did send a crew out for a stubbed toe...seriously people, use some common sense.

Oh well, it's their money they're wastin' and keepin' us in business!