[April Fools] Should (insert your name) be banned?

Should this user be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nativeemt

Forum Ride Along
This Is Nativeemt

I rarely get on this website so i really don't know how i could be putting rude comments on this page.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
You guys aren't supposed to say its a joke until I have seen it! So does it change for everyone who logs in?

Last edited by a moderator:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
You guys aren't supposed to say its a joke until I have seen it! So does it change for everyone who logs in?

Yes, it will display your user name for you, my user name for me, and etc... Everyone sees their own user name in the text.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
If they only picked one person instead of everyone who logged in. I would have been a good canidate to do this.

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
oomg what the hell!! I hope this is a joke because this has me going and I don't know wat the hell I did

kiwimedic

Forum Probie
HAHAHAH Classic! Took me a minute to figure out what this was. Anybody want to treat my forum related tachydysrhythmia?? :p

rayemtjax77

Forum Probie
:sad:Ummm... What did I do? I have only posted 4 items so far? I have been on the site for less than 2 wks. :sad:

Ok Nevermind.. I see it now. LOL DUH

Last edited by a moderator:

emt 92591

Forum Probie
This is the first of the many upcoming democratic EMTLife.com bannings! Place your vote today, and then reply with why you do or don't think the member should be banned.

YOUR VOTE COUNTS!

Person #1: emt 92591!
Reasoning:
Since first joinning EMTLife, emt 92591 has always been a pain. emt 92591 won't stop insulting other members and causing fights. Quite honestly, we've never received more complaints about any member. There are some members that are an asset to our community, but I don't believe that emt 92591 is one of them. It's not what I think though, it's now a community process, and the fate of emt 92591 is in your hands!

UMM Thats Me And I Dont Know Whats been going on

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
This was one of the better April Fools pranks we've done over the years. Now that's it's over, the thread is locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.