anyone else get the new iphone 4?

piranah

Forum Captain
I love this device and the programs like epocrates and different referance apps really work smooth and snappy...

Fox800

Forum Captain
I'm on shift, mine is waiting for me at my apartment manager's office...tomorrow morning it shall be mine!

OP
OP
piranah

piranah

Forum Captain
i just got mine yesterday...soooo good..I got it just before my 24 so i have plenty of time to tinker

8jimi8

CFRN
november when my contract ends

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Nope.

I had an iPhone for 2 years... got tired of Apple and their closed in system (and "You're holding it wrong!")

I have the Nexus One from Google and love it... and it IS faster than an iPhone 4, so HA!.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I got it. I am absolutely shocked at how horrible the ALS Field Guide app is. My paper version was much better.

I moved up from a Razr, so it's quite a step up for me. I would have gone with the Incredible on Verizon but it was backordered for months. I'll most likely stick with AT&T for two years and then hop back to whatever Verizon has.

The coolest app I have is for my bank, Chase. I can take a picture of a check I receive with the iphone and it automatically pulls the check's information and deposits it into my account. I don't even have to go to the bank. Very cool.

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
Nope. I have the Motorola Backflip which some people call the iphone killer. You have to pay for almost all of your apps and everyone that I have downloaded has been free with the droild network.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Nope. I have the Motorola Backflip which some people call the iphone killer. You have to pay for almost all of your apps and everyone that I have downloaded has been free with the droild network.
I've got the Sprint HTC Hero, which is also referred to as an iPhone killer :) Love it

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I got it. I am absolutely shocked at how horrible the ALS Field Guide app is. My paper version was much better.

I moved up from a Razr, so it's quite a step up for me. I would have gone with the Incredible on Verizon but it was backordered for months. I'll most likely stick with AT&T for two years and then hop back to whatever Verizon has.

The coolest app I have is for my bank, Chase. I can take a picture of a check I receive with the iphone and it automatically pulls the check's information and deposits it into my account. I don't even have to go to the bank. Very cool.

I know! I love that app. Just started using it the other day. So cool.

And to all of you iPhone naysayers, nothing out there at the moment can top the iPhone. I'm not saying it won't happen, but there is nothing at the moment. :-D lol

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

I wish Chase would come out with an app for the Android OS. I guess for right now I'll have to stick with BoA.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Bet they are not more reliable than my rotary dial.

OP
OP
piranah

piranah

Forum Captain
but you know what...theres an app for that ..LOL ok but seriously i left the android Os because i hated it..very very glitchy..this Iphone is fantastic

medic417

The Truth Provider

EmtTravis

Forum Captain
The backflip has motoblur and droid.. its not glitchy at all. my wife has the iphone 3 and it sucks.. i dont even use my ipod touch anymore i use my phone for everything

OP
OP
piranah

piranah

Forum Captain
epocrates,shazam,meebo,tapatalk,skype,flight control just some good ones

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
flight control?