AMR Ventura/Riverside/San Bernadino

sean818

Forum Probie
Good afternoon. I am looking at employment in the different AMR divisions listed in the title however AMR never seems to post their pay rates with their job listings. I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on paramedic starting pay for those areas as well as any other good things to know before I apply. Thanks.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
The Central Valley is so much closer to the 818 than Riverside or San Bernardino. AMR isn’t the only legitimate option outside of Los Angeles for paramedics.

OP
OP
S

sean818

Forum Probie
The Central Valley is so much closer to the 818 than Riverside or San Bernardino. AMR isn’t the only legitimate option outside of Los Angeles for paramedics.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Central Valley actually in northern California? I have a teaching job lined up in Los Angeles County which is why I wanted to stay within the neighboring counties.

VCEMT

Forum Captain
In Ventura less than 14, although, Gold Coast pays slightly better than AMR.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
I think SB is $14/hr and RVC is $18/hr.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I think SB is $14/hr and RVC is $18/hr.
Riverside division may be at that 18/hr because they do not have built in OT but Hemet and PS are around $16/hr starting.

CTMD

Forum Crew Member
Good afternoon. I am looking at employment in the different AMR divisions listed in the title however AMR never seems to post their pay rates with their job listings. I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on paramedic starting pay for those areas as well as any other good things to know before I apply. Thanks.
Victorville starts medics at 17.07 for a 12 hour car.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Jeez. We start our new medics at $23 I think.