AMR EVOC written

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Hey guys I have my AMR EVOC written and Track test for tomorrow has anyone here taken the test and knows how I can prepare for the written portion of the test and maybe some tips for the track portion

Thanks

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Take a look at the below link for information from the source-- including a practice test online.
http://www.amr-evoc.com/

Also search for "EVOC" or "CEVO" on here for more reflections on the class.

Good luck, drive smoothly, and DONT CRASH!

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Erm... they should be making you watch a (boring as hell) video, then setting up a cone course.

Nothing to it.

Hockey

Quackers
Erm... they should be making you watch a (boring as hell) video, then setting up a cone course.

Nothing to it.

Yeah, I don't get what the big deal about EVOC is. Easiest thing ever

Of course this is coming from somebody who has gotten in trouble the most regarding my driving.

Hal9000

Forum Captain
In name only.

The EVOC course is about driving emergency vehicles in name only. Cones and a quick stop? Hmmm...

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief

Nothing to it.

well you could do like one rookie did and hit somebody during his test..........needless to say he failed.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
well you could do like one rookie did and hit somebody during his test..........needless to say he failed.

I also heard the stories of the new hire who backed into a lightpoll with the director of ops present...

amberdt03

Forum Asst. Chief
I also heard the stories of the new hire who backed into a lightpoll with the director of ops present...

yeah that happened to.